The Club 420 enables young sailors to learn teamwork, trapeze and spinnaker techniques that simply can’t be learned in single-handed boats. Safe for beginning sailors and quick enough to keep collegiate All-Americans interested, sailors graduating from the Optimist class will find the C420 to be manageable and a lot of fun.
Progressive sailing associations are developing team racing and fleet racing events around their double-handed trainers. These new sailing challenges are keeping young sailors excited while building participation in junior programs.
LaserPerformance has sold more than 200 Club 420s to training programs around North America. More than 100 high schools and colleges maintain fleets as well. The racing and learning continues to improve as more clubs standardize to the Club 420 and participation grows at every level.
- Length : 13.90 ft / 4.24 m
- Beam : 5.50ft / 1.68 m
- Draft : 2.95 ft / 0.90 m
- Sail Area : 79.65 ft / 7.40 m
- Jib Area : 30.14 ft / 2.80 m
- Spinnaker : 95.00 ft / 8.83 m
- Hull Weight : 230.00 lb / 104.33 kg
- Capacity : 1-2 people
- Skill Level : beginner-advanced
- Race Level : club-National
- Optimal Weight : 220/300 lb – 100/136kg
- Transport : trailer
Get more information
For special offers and promotions, please see the new LaserPerformance ecommerce sites for North America and Europe.
- 420 JRV: $8,500.00 USD
- 420 XD Upgrade: $8,665.00 USD