Features & Specs
Confidence-inspiring junior training/racing boat
The Bug is the newest addition to the LaserPerformance family. Excellent hydrodynamics and outstanding upwind performance push the Bug into the future with ultimate off-the-breeze sailing. The unique hull is a combination of performance and style in a stable platform. Overall, it is a sailboat with superior downwind control.
- Extremely competent performance dinghy with windsurfer-like agility and quickness.
- Exceptional sailboat design by Jo Richards, especially for those looking to enhance their sailing skills and eventually compete.
- Stable and durable triple-layer polyethylene hull that does not compromise performance.
- Extendable aluminum carry handles slide from transom drain ports (optional upgrade).
- Optional integrated wheel makes the Bug a breeze to maneuver around the boat park.
- Length : 8.66 ft / 2.64 m
- Beam : 4.27 ft / 1.30 m
- Draft :2.95 ft / 0.90 m
- Sail Area : 40.90 ft / 3.80 m
- Hull Weight : 101.41 lb / 46.00 kg
- Capacity : 1-2 people
- Skill Level : beginner-advanced
- Race Level : club-international
- Optimal Weight : 66-154 lb – 30-70 kg
- Transport : cartoppable
specs BUG RACE
Sail Area : 57.05 ft / 5.30 m
Get more information
For special offers and promotions, please see the new LaserPerformance ecommerce sites for North America and Europe.
2014 Sunfish World Championship (06:33)
- BUG : $2,770.00 USD