Sail, row, or motor; the Bahia has it all.
The Bahia’s versatile design provides a great platform for leisure or racing. A spacious cockpit, high boom and storage box caters to the family or up to five adults.
The Bahia comes standard with durable Dacron Main and Jib sail. With a simple addition of a trapeze kit and a hoist of the gennaker, you’re off to the races! The Bahia’s multifunctional design allows it to be rowed or motored when the wind softens, all without compromising performance in any mode. Safety is one of its strongest features. The Bahia is low to invert, easy to right and re-board. A furling jib reduces sail plan quickly in building breeze. Durable and sturdy it can be comfortably beached, making it ideal for that weekend adventure!
- Length : 15.26 ft / 4.65 m
- Beam : 5.91 ft / 1.80 m
- Draft : 3.77 ft / 1.15 m
- Mainsail Area : 102.26 ft / 9.50 m
- Jib Area : 40.36 ft / 3.75 m
- Gennaker Area: 118.40 ft / 11.00 m
- Hull Weight : 341.71 lb / 155.00 kg
- Capacity : 1-5 people
- Skill Level : beginner-advanced
- Race Level : club
- Optimal Weight : 331/496 lb – 150/225 kg
- Transport : trailer
Get more information
For special offers and promotions, please see the new LaserPerformance ecommerce sites for North America and Europe.
Laser Bahia Brochure
- Bahia Standard- No Gennaker: $8,499.00 USD
- Bahia Upgrade- With Gennaker: $9,049.00 USD