With its simple reefing system, spacious cockpit, and high boom the Pico continues to be a popular sailboat for all ages and abilities. A roto-molded hull provides a strong, buoyant structure that is superbly stiff and stable. Both the jib and reefing mainsail are removable. The high boom provides ample head room and highlights its spacious, self-draining cockpit. Easy to handle, a snap to rig, the Pico provides a rapid learning curve for single-handed sailing.
- Length : 11.75 ft / 3.58 m
- Beam : 4.53 ft / 1.40 m
- Draft : 2.90 ft / 0.88 m
- Sail Area : 55.33 ft / 5.14 m
- Jib Area : 11.73 ft / 1.09 m
- Hull Weight : 154.32 lb / 70.00 kg
- Capacity : 1-3 people
- Skill Level : beginner-advanced
- Race Level : club
- Optimal Weight : 132/176 lb – 60/80 kg
- Transport : cartoppable
Get more information
For special offers and promotions, please see the new LaserPerformance ecommerce sites for North America and Europe.
Laser Pico Brochure
Laser Pico: $3,510 USD