GTX Limited 215
This watercraft is one of the most fully featured members of the Sea-Doo lineup. The NEW GTX Limited 215 includes the complete suite of iControl technologies that provide superior comfort, handling, safety, and fuel efficiency. Ride longer and easier in any condition nature can conjure up.
- ICONTROL -The “Brain’’ that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- S³ HULL -Stepped, stable, & strong. The stepped design reduces drag and keeps you glued to the water.
- TOURING/SPORT MODE – Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting, offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO MODE – This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- HINGED SEAT -Easy-open seat with convenient stay-open support struts. Provides easy access to the engine compartment while remaining attached to the watercraft.
- TOURING SEAT – Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks, providing ultra-plush seating for three.
- FOOTWELL CARPETS WITH SEA-DOO LOGO PATTERN -Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface, and great looks.
- FOLD-DOWN REBOARDING STEP – Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- SKI TOW EYE – For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- WATERTIGHT, REMOVABLE STORAGE BIN – Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- TILT STEERING – Four adjustable steering angles for maximum ease and comfort.
- INTERACTIVE MULTIFUNCTION DIGITAL INFORMATION CENTER – Reports 30 key operating functions:
Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, Cruise control, Slow mode, VTS, F-N-R indicator, and more.
- RF D.E.S.S™ KEY – Now with radio frequency technology and a new ball-and-socket design, the new Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- OFF-THROTTLE ASSISTED STEERING (O.T.A.S.™) – Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
Quick-latch fuel filler design
Wide-angle adjustable mirrors
Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo
Reboarding handles on rear platform
Rear grab handle
Dual drain plugs
Emergency floating lanyard
Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- IBR (INTELLIGENT BRAKE & REVERSE) SYSTEM – Sea-Doo’s exclusive on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than competitive units*. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
*Based on BRP internal testing and commercially available competitive models as of August, 2014
- STAINLESS STEEL IMPELLER – Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed, and less cavitation.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE ELECTRIC VTS™ (VARIABLE TRIM SYSTEM) – Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- ADDITIONAL GAUGE FUNCTIONS – Depth finder, Time/Distance to empty, Altitude indicator, Water temperature
- SPEED TIE™ – Automatic retractable mooring lines eliminate the hassles of traditional docking lines.
- REMOVABLE DRY BAG – Keeps contents dry and converts to backpack when removed.
- SAFETY KIT – Contains all the essential safety equipment.
- GLOVE BOX ORGANIZER – Ideal to keep gear or cell phone dry; removable and watertight.
- CUSTOM BOAT COVER- Protect your PWC.
- EXCLUSIVE COLORATION – For extra style and premium look.
- 3-position retractable ski pylon
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Ski mode
- Top / average speed / RPM
- Lap timer
- Engine temperature
- Sandbag anchor
- Bilge pump
- Fire extinguisher
- Sea-Doo MOVE trailer
BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.