GTX S 155
Sit back and enjoy the ride with a watercraft built for serious comfort and priced to save you more coin. Experience a smooth ride on any body of water, and thanks to its manually adjustable suspension, those long days of cruising just got even more comfortable.
- ICONTROL – The “Brain’’ that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- S SUSPENSION -Allows the hull to move independently of the upper deck, isolating rider and passenger from the impact of rough water. 5.5″. of travel with manual adjustment under the seat so rider can adjust suspension to different water conditions and total passenger weight.
- S³ HULL – Stepped, stable, & strong. The stepped design reduces drag and keeps you glued to the water.
- TOURING/SPORT MODE – Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting, offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO MODE – This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- HINGED SEAT – Easy-open seat with convenient stay-open support struts. Provides easy access to the engine compartment while remaining attached to the watercraft.
- TOURING SEAT – Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks, providing ultra-plush seating for three.
- ELECTRIC VARIABLE TRIM SYSTEM (VTS™) – Provides boat trim adjustments, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- FOOTWELL CARPETS WITH SEA-DOO LOGO PATTER -Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface, and great looks.
- REBOARDING PLATFORM WITH REAR STORAGE – Easy access to battery, fuses, and storage.
- FOLD-DOWN REBOARDING STEP – Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- SKI TOW EYE – For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- WATERTIGHT, REMOVABLE STORAGE BIN – Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- TILT STEERING – Four adjustable steering angles for maximum ease and comfort.
- INTERACTIVE MULTIFUNCTION DIGITAL INFORMATION CENTER – Reports 25 key operating functions:
Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, Cruise control, Slow mode, VTS, F-N-R indicator, and more.
- RF D.E.S.S™ KEY – Now with radio frequency technology and a new ball-and-socket design, the new Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- OFF-THROTTLE ASSISTED STEERING (O.T.A.S.™) – Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
Quick-latch fuel filler design
Wide-angle adjustable mirrors
Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo
Reboarding handles on rear platform
Rear grab handle
Front splash deflector
Dual drain plugs
Engine access cover (removable)
Emergency floating lanyard
Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- IBR (INTELLIGENT BRAKE & REVERSE) SYSTEM – Sea-Doo’s exclusive on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than competitive units*. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
*Based on BRP internal testing and commercially available competitive models as of August, 2014
- STAINLESS STEEL IMPELLER – Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed, and less cavitation.
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Ski mode
- Top / average speed / RPM
- Depth finder
- Time / Distance to empty
- Lap timer
- Engine temperature
- Speed Tie™
- High-performance VTS (preset)
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Glove box organizer
- Sandbag anchor
- Bilge Pump
- Safety kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Sea-Doo MOVE trailer
- Storage cover
BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.