Luxury Performance GTX 155/215
The Sea-Doo® GTX 155 watercraft is more fuel-efficient than most competitive models. iControl™ technologies provide a completely intuitive experience, and for even more power, the GTX 215 model comes with a supercharged engine.
- Width : 48.2″ / 122.4 cm
- Height : 45.9″ / 116.6 cm
- Weight (Dry) : 824 lb / 375 kg (215) – 816 lb / 371 kg (155)
- Rider Capacity : 3
- Fuel Capacity (incl. Reserve) : 824 lb / 375 kg (215) – 816 lb / 371 kg (155)
- Storage Capacity : 13.7 gal / 52 l
- Length : 139.2″ / 353.5 cm
- Bore x Stroke : 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement : 1,494 cc
- Compression Ratio : 8.4:1 (215) – 10.6:1 (155)
- Intake System : Supercharged with intercooler (215) – Naturally aspirated (155) with 60 mm throttle body
- Cooling : Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Fuel Type : 87 octane – minimum (155), 91 octane – recommended (215)
- Type : 1503 SC Rotax® 4-TEC® engine (215) – 1503 NA Rotax 4-TEC engine (155)
- Propulsion System : Sea-Doo Direct Drive
- Jet Pump : Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission : Electronic iBR™
- Impeller : Stainless steel
- Ignition : Digital induction
- Starter : Electric
- Battery : 12 V
- Type : S3 Hull™
- Color : Pure White with Gold
Specifications are subject to change without notice
Hull and Components
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™) – Industry’s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Dual drain plugs
- ECO mode – This iTC™ function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Electric Variable Trim System (VTS™) – Provides boat trim adjustments, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- Emergency floating lanyard
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Fold-down reboarding step – Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo logo pattern – Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
- Hinged seat – Easy-open seat with convenient stay-open support struts. Provides easy access to the engine compartment while remaining attached to the watercraft.
- iCatch™ bow cup – Equipped with a quick-attach device, this system helps to load and unload the watercraft from the Sea-Doo Move trailer. Also secures the watercraft during transportation.
- iControl – The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center – Reports 27 (215) or 26 (155) key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, Cruise control, Slow mode, VTS, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil level,
Low oil pressure, Low voltage, Overheat, Water temperature (215 only), Hi voltage, Check engine, Sensor check, Battery protection, Key (wrong key), Learning Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™) – Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- Quick latch fuel filler design
- Rear grab handle
- Reboarding handles on rear platform
- S Hull³ – Stepped, stable & strong. Lightweight material, ribbed and stepped. Creates a low-pressure zone to reduce drag for nimble handling and rail-tight cornering.
- Seat strap
- Ski tow eye – For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- Swim platform carpet w/ Sea-Doo logo
- Tilt steering – 4 adjustable steering angles for maximum ease and comfort.
- Touring / Sport mode – Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- Touring seat – Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing ultra-plush seating for three.
- Watertight, removable storage bin – Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- Wide-angle adjustable mirrors
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder – 1503 NA Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System – Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system – Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button – Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- iControl Learning Key™ – The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill level.
- iTC (Intelligent Thottle Control) system – Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific Cruise control, Touring /Sport mode, ECO mode, and Variable Trim System that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- Multi-port fuel injection – Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- RPM limiter – Protects engine from over-revving.
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™) – Protects engine in case of turn over.
- Warning device – Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Water/air separator – Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition – Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- 3-position retractable ski pylon
- Depth finder
- Engine temperature
- Fire extinguisher
- Glove box organizer
- High-performance VTS (preset)
- Lap timer
- Protective cover
- Removable dry bag
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Safety kit
- Sandbag anchor
- Sea-Doo Move trailer
- Ski mode
- Speed Tie™
- Time /Distance to empty
- Top/average speed/RPM
- Aluminum stator vanes – Handles the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps – Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system – The world’s only on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft1. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design – Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Replaceable UHMW² wear ring – Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system – Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Stainless steel impeller – Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.