Musclecraft GTR 215
The latest arrival to the musclecraft family, the Sea-Doo® GTR 215 is playful, light and more forgiving. More aggressive riders will enjoy the Rotax® 4-TEC® supercharged engine, and because it’s easily accessorized, it provides the quickest and most affordable access to racing thrills.
- Width : 48.5″ / 123.1 cm
- Height : 44″ / 111.8 cm
- Weight (Dry) : 765 lb / 348 kg
- Rider Capacity : 3
- Storage Capacity : 30.8 gal / 116.6 l
- Fuel Capacity : 15.9 gal / 60 l
- Length : 132.6″ / 336.8 cm
- Bore x Stroke : 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement : 1,494 cc
- Compression Ratio : 8.4:1
- Intake System : Supercharged with intercooler, 60 mm throttle body
- Cooling : Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Fuel Type : 87 octane – minimum / 91 octane – recommended
- Type : 1503 SC Rotax 4-TEC engine
- Propulsion System : Sea-Doo Direct Drive
- Jet Pump : Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission : Electronic iBR™
- Impeller : Stainless steel
- Ignition : Digital induction
- Starter : Electric
- Battery : 12 V
- Type : LFI, composite
- Color : Orange Burst
Specifications are subject to change without notice
- Closed-Loop Cooling System – Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system – Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button – Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- iControl Learning Key™ – The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill level.
- iTC (Intelligent Thottle Control) system – Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific Touring /Sport mode, ECO mode and Variable Trim System that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- Multi-port fuel injection – Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- RPM limiter – Protects engine from over-revving.
- Supercharged, intercooled 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder – Supercharged, intercooled 1503 SC Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™) – Protects engine in case of turn over.
- Warning device – Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Water/air separator – Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition – Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
Hull and Components
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™) – Industry’s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Dual drain plugs
- ECO mode – The iTC™ function that automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Elevated fuel filler
- Emergency floating lanyard
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo logo pattern – Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
- High-performance electric VTS™ (Variable Trim System) – Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration
and high-speed stability.
- iControl™ – The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center – Reports 24 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, VTS preset, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil pressure, Low voltage, Overheat, Hi voltage, Check engine, Sensor check, Battery protection, Key (wrong key), Learning Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™) – Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- Rear grab handle
- Seat strap
- Swim platform carpet w/ Sea-Doo logo
- Touring / Sport mode – Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- Touring seat – Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing ultra-plush seating for three.
- Tow hook
- Wide-angle mirrors
- Aluminum stator vanes – Handles the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps – Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system – The world’s only on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design – Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Replaceable UHMW wear ring – Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system – Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Stainless steel impeller – Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- 3-position retractable ski pylon
- Cruise control
- Depth finder
- Engine temperature
- Fire extinguisher
- Fold-down reboarding step
- iCatch™ bow cup
- Lap timer
- Protective cover
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Removable storage bin
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Safety kit
- Sandbag anchor
- Sea-Doo Move trailer
- Ski mode
- Slow mode
- Speed Tie™
- Time/Distance to empty
- Top/average speed/RPM