Musclecraft RXP-X 260
DescriptionDesigned to give riders every advantage on the water. Including the psychological one.
Launching in 2012, every aspect of this beautiful machine is meticulously designed to give the rider every advantage on the water. It’s extremely agile with incredible speed and muscle. We’re talking the absolute best handling and performance on the market. With race-proven Rotax muscle and its revolutionary new T3 hull, it redefines nimble with sharp, precise cornering.
This brand new T3 hull has been designed to give you more traction on the water.
The Ergolock System was developed to give the rider a more direct connection with the machine. The seat features a gradually narrowing design to provide more surface area to help better connect the rider to the watercraft reducing upper body fatigue. The handlebars and footwells have also been tweaked to allow your body to lock onto the watercraft to minimize upper body fatigue and provide more leverage.
The Sea-Doo RXP-X 260 pushes the limits to new levels for racers. Whether you’re taking on the buoys or offshore chop, this is the machine that lets you go even further.
- Width : 48.3″ / 122.7 cm
- Height : 45.2″ / 114.7 cm
- Weight (Dry) : 812 lb / 368.3 kg
- Rider Capacity : 2
- Fuel Capacity (incl. Reserve) : 15.9 gal / 60 l
- Storage Capacity : 30.8 gal / 116.6 l
- Length : 130.6″ / 331.6 cm
- Bore x Stroke : 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement : 1,493.8 cc
- Compression Ratio : 8.4:1
- Intake System : Supercharged with external intercooler, 60mm throttle body
- Cooling : Closed-loop cooling system
- Fuel Type : 87 Octane (minimum)
- 91 Octane (recommended)
- Type : 1503 XHO Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Propulsion System : Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
- Jet Pump : Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission : iBR Direct Drive
- Impeller : Stainless steel
- Ignition : Digital induction
- Starter : Electric
- Battery : 12 V
- Type : T3 Hull
- Color : Dayglow Yellow
Specifications are subject to change without notice
- Closed-Loop Cooling System – Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps
out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system – Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button – Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- iControl Learning Key™ – The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill level. Each of the two settings can be fine-tuned using the mode/set buttons.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Thottle Control) system – Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific Touring /Sport mode, ECO Mode and Variable Trim System that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- Multi-port fuel injection – Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- RPM limiter – Protects engine from over-revving.
- Supercharged, intercooled 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder – Supercharged, intercooled 1503 XHO Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™) – Protects engine in case of turn over.
- Warning device – Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Water/air separator – Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition – Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
Hull and Components
- Adjustable rear sponsons – These stabilizers help you resist roll and lean in. They can be easily adjusted to 3 positions: Higher for more stability and looser feel; lower for less stability and more aggressive turning.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™) Industry’s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Dual drain plugs
- Elevated fuel filler
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Ergolock system – Combination of ergonomic features allow amazing control while cornering with less upper body fatigue. It features a narrow racing seat with knee grab design, adjustable handlebars and angled footwell wedges that allow you to “lock” in when cornering hard. This results in faster turns and more time on the water.
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Front splash deflector
- High-performance electric VTS™ (Variable Trim System) Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration
and high-speed stability.
- iCatch™ bow cup – Equipped with a quick-attach device, this system helps to load and unload the watercraft from the Sea-Doo Move trailer. Also secures the watercraft during transportation.
- iControl™ – The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center – Reports 31 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Boost indicator, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, Time/Distance to empty, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, VTS preset, Top/average speed/RPM, Lap timer, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil level, Low oil pressure, Low voltage, Overheat, Engine temperature, Hi voltage, Check engine, Sensor check, Battery protection, Key (wrong key), L-Key / R-Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™) Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- Rear grab handle
- Seat strap
- Swim platform carpet w/ Sea-Doo logo
- T3 Hull – This new hull allows more precise cornering, enhances lean in, cuts water and tracks better; extremely responsive.
- Tow hook
- Trim tabs – Limit bow rise and improve parallelism to water. Also increase tracking in rough water conditions and provide more tunability.
- Wide-angle mirrors
- Aluminum stator vanes – Handles the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps – Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system – The world’s only on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design – Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Replaceable UHMW wear ring – Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system – Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Stainless steel impeller – Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- X-Coloration seat – Race-inspired design for comfort and great looks.
- X-Gauge with boost indicator – Shows the boost pressure in real-time from minimum (idle) to max boost pressure (open throttle) at all times so the rider knows the engine load condition.
- X-Handlebars with A.E.S.™ (Adjustable Ergonomic Steering) – The only fully adjustable handlebar in the industry. With A.E.S. the rider can adjust the handlebar width and grip for a fully customized ride.
- X-Tra traction carpet – Exclusive Sea-Doo pattern for unmatchable traction and comfort.
- Cruise control
- Depth finder
- Fire extinguisher
- Fold-down reboarding step
- Protective cover
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Safety kit
- Sandbag anchor
- Sea-Doo Move Trailer
- Slow mode