Musclecraft RXT-X 260
DescriptionGet the stability, performance and phenomenal handling you need with the Sea-Doo® RXT-X 260 that features our exclusive S3 Hull.™ With its X-Package features like the X-Steering with A.E.S.™ (Adjustable Ergonomic Steering), an X-Gauge with a boost indicator for maximum engine performance, lap timer, and top/average RPM all at your fingertips, you will stay on the water longer.
- Width : 48.2″ / 122.4 cm
- Height : 46.5″ / 118.1 cm
- Weight (Dry) : 834 lb / 379 kg
- Rider Capacity : 3
- Storage Capacity : 13.7 gal / 52 l
- Fuel Capacity : 15.9 gal / 60 l
- Length : 139.2″ / 353.5 cm
- Bore x Stroke : 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement : 1,494 cc
- Compression Ratio : 8.4:1
- Intake System : Supercharged with external intercooler, 60 mm throttle body
- Cooling : Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Fuel Type : 87 octane – minimum / 91 octane – recommended
- Type : 1503 XHO Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Propulsion System : Sea-Doo Direct Drive
- Jet Pump : Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission : Electronic iBR™
- Impeller : Stainless steel
- Ignition : Digital induction
- Starter : Electric
- Battery : 12 V
- Type : S³ Hull
- Color : Dayglow Yellow
Specifications are subject to change without notice
- Closed-Loop Cooling System – Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system – Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button – Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- iControl Learning Key™ – The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill level.
- iTC (Intelligent Thottle Control) system – Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific Touring /Sport mode, ECO mode and Variable Trim System that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- Multi-port fuel injection – Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- RPM limiter – Protects engine from over-revving.
- Supercharged, intercooled 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder – Supercharged, intercooled 1503 XHO Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™) – Protects engine in case of turn over.
- Warning device – Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Water/air separator – Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition – Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
Hull and Components
- Adjustable rear sponsons – An efficient design that improves lateral stability. 3-position adjustable for your skill level and riding environment: higher for a more playful freeride experience or lower for more aggressive turning. Winglet feature enhances lean angles during turning.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™) – Industry’s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Dual drain plugsWide-angle adjustable mirrors
- ECO mode – This iTC™ function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Emergency floating lanyard
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Footwell carpets w/ Sea-Doo logo pattern
- High-performance electric VTS™ (Variable Trim System) – Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- Hinged seat
- iCatch™ bow cup – Equipped with a quick-attach device, this system helps to load and unload the watercraft from the Sea-Doo Move trailer. Also secures the watercraft during transportation.
- iControl™ – The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center – Reports 32 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, ALL-NEW Boost indicator, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, Time/Distance to empty, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, VTS preset, Top/average speed/RPM, Lap timer, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil level, Low oil pressure, Low voltage, Overheat, Engine temperature, Water temperature, Hi voltage, Check engine, Sensor check, Battery protection, Key (wrong key), Learning Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™) – Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- Quick latch fuel filler design
- Rear grab handle
- Reboarding handles on rear platform
- S³ Hull – Stepped, stable & strong. Lightweight material, ribbed and stepped. Creates a low-pressure zone to reduce drag for nimble handling and rail-tight cornering.
- Seat strap
- Ski tow eye – For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- Swim platform carpet w/ Sea-Doo logo
- Tilt steering
- Touring / Sport mode – Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- Watertight, removable storage bin
- Aluminum stator vanes – Handles the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps – Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system – The world’s only on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design – Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Replaceable UHMW wear ring – Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system – Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Stainless steel impeller – Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- 3-position retractable ski pylon
- Cruise control
- Depth finder
- Fire extinguisher
- Fold-down reboarding step
- Glove box organizer
- Protective cover
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Safety kit
- Sandbag anchor
- Sea-Doo Move trailer
- Ski mode
- Slow mode
- Speed Tie™
- X-Coloration seat – Race-inspired design for comfort and great looks.
- X-Gauge with boost indicator – Shows the boost pressure in real-time from minimum (idle) to max boost pressure (open throttle) at all times so the rider knows the engine load condition.
- X-Handlebars with A.E.S.™ (Adjustable Ergonomic Steering) – The only fully adjustable handlebar in the industry. With A.E.S. the rider can adjust the handlebar width and grip angle for a fully customized experience.