Recreation GTI SE 130/155
Its many standard features make this watercraft the most popular for families looking for a fun day on the water. Enjoy the comfort and ease of a Touring Seat and Reboarding Step, and the confidence that comes with our Intelligent Brake and Reverse, Wide Angle Mirrors, and Learning Key.
- ICONTROL- The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- TOURING/SPORT MODE -Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO MODE -This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- 3-UP SEAT -Comfortable room for three – permits rear-facing spotter for watersports.
- ELEVATED FUEL FILLER -Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- INTERACTIVE MULTIFUNCTION DIGITAL INFORMATION CENTER –
Reports 23 key operating functions:
Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, VTS, F-N-R indicator, and more.
- RF D.E.S.S™ KEY – Allows for quick starts and added security. Now with radio frequency technology and a new ball-and-socket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- OFF-THROTTLE ASSISTED STEERING (O.T.A.S.™) -Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.Sponsons
Swim platform carpets
Rear grab handle
Dual drain plugs
External exhaust cooling flush attachment
Emergency floating lanyard
Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- IBR (INTELLIGENT BRAKE & REVERSE) SYSTEM Sea-Doo’s exclusive on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than competitive units*. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
*Based on BRP internal testing and commercially available competitive models as of August, 2014
- STAINLESS STEEL IMPELLER Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed, and less cavitation.
- FOLD-DOWN REBOARDING STEP Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- ADDITIONAL GAUGE FUNCTIONS VTS, fuel consumption meter, clock.
- TOURING SEAT Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks, providing ultra-plush seating for three.
- Swim platform carpets Swim platform carpets with Sea-Doo logo.
- 3-position retractable ski pylon
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Depth finder
- Cruise control
- Ski mode
- Slow mode
- Time / distance to empty
- Top / average speed / RPM
- Lap timer
- Engine temperature
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Ski tow eye
- Speed Tie™
- Removable storage bin
- Safety kit
- Bilge pump
- Sandbag anchor
- Fire extinguisher
- Sea-Doo MOVE trailer
- Storage cover
BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.