It pushes the limits of what’s possible in race riding through speed, agility, power, nimble and sharp handling, precise cornering, and innovative design. But its main purpose is this: to give you every possible advantage.
- ICONTROL -The “Brain’’ that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- T³ HULL – Innovative multi-staged design with extreme hard and soft chines. Allows for more precise cornering, enhances lean-in, cuts water and tracks better – extremely responsive.
- Ergolock system – Combination of ergonomic features allow amazing control while cornering with less upper body fatigue. It features a narrow racing seat with knee-grab design, adjustable handlebars, and angled footwells that allow you to “lock” in when cornering hard. This results in faster turns and more time on the water.
- Trim tabs – Limit bow rise and improve parallelism to water. Also increase tracking in rough water conditions.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE ELECTRIC VTS™ (VARIABLE TRIM SYSTEM) – Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- ECO MODE – This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- INTERACTIVE MULTIFUNCTION DIGITAL INFORMATION CENTER -Reports 29 key operating functions:
Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Boost indicator, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, Time / Distance to empty, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, VTS preset, Top / average speed / RPM, Lap timer, F-N-R indicator, and more.
- RF D.E.S.S™ KEY Now with radio frequency technology and a new ball-and-socket design, the new Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- OFF-THROTTLE ASSISTED STEERING (O.T.A.S.™) – Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
Elevated fuel filler
Front splash deflector
Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo pattern
Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo
Rear grab handle
Dual drain plugs
Emergency floating lanyard
Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- IBR (INTELLIGENT BRAKE & REVERSE) SYSTEM – Sea-Doo’s exclusive on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than competitive units*. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier. * Based on BRP internal testing and commercially available competitive models as of August, 2014.
- STAINLESS STEEL IMPELLER – Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed, and less cavitation.
- X-COLORATION SEAT – Race-inspired design for comfort and great looks.
- X-HANDLEBARS WITH A.E.S.™ (ADJUSTABLE ERGONOMIC STEERING) – The only fully adjustable handlebar in the industry. With A.E.S. the rider can adjust the handlebar width and grip angle for a fully customized ride.
- X-GAUGE WITH BOOST INDICATOR – Shows the real-time boost pressure from minimum (idle) to maximum (open throttle) so the rider knows the engine load condition at all times.
- ADJUSTABLE REAR SPONSONS – An efficient design that improves lateral stability. 3-position adjustable for your skill level and riding environment: higher for a more playful freeride experience or lower for more aggressive turning. Winglet feature enhances lean angles during turning.
- Additional gauge functions – Time / Distance to empty, Top / average speed / RPM, Lap timer, Engine temperature.
- Slow mode
- Cruise control
- Depth finder
- Speed Tie™
- Fold-down reboarding step
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Sandbag anchor
- Safety kit
- Bilge pump
- Fire extinguisher
- Sea-Doo Move trailer
- Storage cover
BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.