DescriptionThe speed says plenty, but the abundance of high-performance features says it all. The RXT 260’s stepped S3 Hull means you’ll stay glued to the water, while ECO mode saves you money and keeps you riding longer. It’s a performance watercraft that’s calibrated for aggressive riding and priced to be more accessible for nearly any rider.
- ICONTROL -The “Brain’’ that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- S³ HULL – Stepped, stable, & strong. The stepped design reduces drag and keeps you glued to the water.
- TOURING/SPORT MODE – Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting, offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO MODE – This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE ELECTRIC VTS™ (VARIABLE TRIM SYSTEM) – Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- SKI TOW EYE – For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- INTERACTIVE MULTIFUNCTION DIGITAL INFORMATION CENTER – Reports 30 key operating functions:
Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Boost
indicator, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter,
Time/Distance to empty, Touring / Sport mode, ECO
mode, VTS preset, Top / average speed / RPM, Lap timer,
F-N-R indicator, and more.
- DIGITALLY ENCODED SECURITY SYSTEM (D.E.S.S.™) Industry’s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- OFF-THROTTLE ASSISTED STEERING (O.T.A.S.™) – Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
Watertight, removable storage bin
Quick-latch fuel filler design
Rear grab handle
Dual drain plugs
Reboarding handles on rear platform
Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo logo pattern
Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo
External exhaust cooling flush attachment
Wide-angle adjustable mirrors
Emergency floating lanyard
Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- IBR (INTELLIGENT BRAKE & REVERSE) SYSTEM – The world’s only on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- STAINLESS STEEL IMPELLER – Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed, and less cavitation.
- Removable wakeboard rack
- 3-position retractable ski pylon
- Ski mode
- Slow mode
- Cruise control
- Depth finder
- Fold-down reboarding step
- Speed Tie™
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Glove box organizer
- Sandbag anchor
- Safety kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Sea-Doo MOVE trailer
- Storage cover
BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.