RXT-X aS 260
The Sea-Doo RXT-X aS 260 comes equipped with a fully adjustable suspension, so you can truly customize your aggressive ride. This muscular watercraft delivers size, speed, strength, and stability in the roughest conditions, and thanks to its exclusive S3 Hull you will stay glued to the water, making for even more precise handling.
- ICONTROL -The “Brain’’ that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- S³ HULL – Stepped, stable, & strong. The stepped design reduces drag and keeps you glued to the water.
- TOURING/SPORT MODE – Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting, offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO MODE – This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE ELECTRIC VTS™ (VARIABLE TRIM SYSTEM) – Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- REBOARDING PLATFORM WITH REAR STORAGE – Easy access to battery, fuses, and storage.
- WATERTIGHT, REMOVABLE STORAGE BIN – Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- TILT STEERING – Four adjustable steering angles for maximum ease and comfort.
- INTERACTIVE MULTIFUNCTION DIGITAL INFORMATION CENTER -Reports 30 key operating functions:
Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Boost indicator, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, Time / Distance to empty, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, VTS preset, Top / average speed / RPM, Lap timer, F-N-R indicator, and more.
- RF D.E.S.S™ KEY Now with radio frequency technology and a new ball-and-socket design, the new Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- OFF-THROTTLE ASSISTED STEERING (O.T.A.S.™) – Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
Quick-latch fuel filler design
Front splash deflector
Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo
Reboarding handles on rear platform
Rear grab handle
Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo pattern
Ski tow eye
Dual drain plugs
Engine access cover (removable)
Wide-angle adjustable mirrors
Emergency floating lanyard
Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- IBR (INTELLIGENT BRAKE & REVERSE) SYSTEM – Sea-Doo’s exclusive on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than competitive units*. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier. * Based on BRP internal testing and commercially available competitive models as of August, 2014.
- STAINLESS STEEL IMPELLER – Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed, and less cavitation.
- X-COLORATION SEAT – Race-inspired design for comfort and great looks.
- X-HANDLEBARS WITH A.E.S.™ (ADJUSTABLE ERGONOMIC STEERING) – The only fully adjustable handlebar in the industry. With A.E.S. the rider can adjust the handlebar width and grip angle for a fully customized ride.
- X-GAUGE WITH BOOST INDICATOR – Shows the real-time boost pressure from minimum (idle) to maximum (open throttle) so the rider knows the engine load condition at all times.
- ADJUSTABLE REAR SPONSONS – An efficient design that improves lateral stability. 3-position adjustable for your skill level and riding environment: higher for a more playful freeride experience or lower for more aggressive turning. Winglet feature enhances lean angles during turning.
- Additional gauge functions – Time / Distance to empty, Top / average speed / RPM, Lap timer, Engine temperature.
- AS (ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION) – Allows the hull to move independently of the upper deck, isolating rider and passenger from the impact of rough water. Manual compression-damping adjustment via the nitrogen remote reservoir into the glove box. Suspension spring can also be easily adjusted with tools under the seat.
- ADJUSTABLE TRIM TABS – Easily adjustable, these tabs limit bow rise and improve parallelism to water. Also increase tracking in rough water conditions and provide more tunability.
- BOW STABILIZERS – Provide lateral stability and improve steering in rough water conditions, as well as anti-dive to reduce bow diving.
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Ski mode
- Slow mode
- Cruise control
- Depth finder
- Fold-down reboarding step
- Speed Tie™
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Glove box organizer
- Sandbag anchor
- Safety kit
- Bilge pump
- Fire extinguisher
- Sea-Doo MOVE trailer
- Storage cover
BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.