Say hello to the new Sea-Doo Spark, our latest breakthrough watercraft. It makes your family’s dream of great days on the water possible right now. The Sea-Doo Spark is playful and easy-to-ride. It boasts the most fuel-efficient engine available and is light enough for many popular compact sedans to tow. Plus, with so many color and customization options, creating the perfect watercraft for your family is now easier than ever.
- EXOSKEL – Is a minimalist architecture that keeps only the essential structural parts in the front section. It reduces the weight while creating a strong, modern and cutting-edge design that defines the unique and playful nature of the Sea-Doo Spark.
- POLYTEC -Is a recyclable, low density and high-impact composite material that includes polypropylene and long glass fiber reinforcements. It was designed for hull and deck applications to maintain the structural integrity of the watercraft under stress while providing light yet durable parts to support the construction of the product.
- ITC (INTELLIGENT THROTTLE CONTROL) -Fly-by-wire system that works electronically (no cables) to transfer the input from the throttle lever to the engine. It’s a more responsive and precise throttle control that generates better engine calibration and fuel consumption. It also allows for different riding modes like the sport mode that’s available with the Rotax 900 HO ACE engine and it’s activated by pressing the buttom under the cluster for 3 seconds.
- D-SEA-BEL™ SYSTEM -Combines a series of resonators and vibration- absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- CLOSED-LOOP COOLING SYSTEM -Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- HANDLEBAR-MOUNTED START/STOP BUTTON -Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- MULTIFUNCTION DIGITAL INFORMATION CENTER -Reports up to 16 key operating functions including: Sport (HO engine) / Touring mode, Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Fuel consumption meter, Hour meter.
- OFF-THROTTLE ASSISTED STEERING (O.T.A.S.™) -Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- STAINLESS STEEL IMPELLER -Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
Reboarding handles on rear platform
Rear grab handle
Emergency floating lanyard
Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
Single drain plug
External exhaust cooling flush attachment (flush fitting)
- SEATING CAPACITY -Two options: 2up or 3up (for those looking for more room and watersports capabilities). For 2 or 3 persons, the slim seat allows riders to have more mobility and freedom of movement on the watercraft.
- ENGINE -Two options: Rotax 900 ACE (2up only) or Rotax 900 HO ACE. This is an 899 cc four-stroke engine, with three cylinders and four valves per cylinder. It allows for the creation of the most compact and lightweight engine on the market. Built with the acclaimed Advanced Combustion Efficiency technology it’s also the most fuel-efficient watercraft in the industry while still delivering excellent power-to-weight ratio.
- IBR (INTELLIGENT BRAKE & REVERSE SYSTEM) -(opt with HO engine) The world’s only on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- CONVENIENCE PACKAGE -It includes the Sea-Doo Step and the Front Storage Bin Kit.
- COLORS AVAILABLE -Vanilla, Pineapple, Orange Crush, Licorice and Bubble Gum.
- ATTITUDE GRAPHIC KIT -20 options with 3 different levels of wrapping enable you to personalize your Sea-Doo Spark even more.
- Chill Shade
- Front Storage Bin Kit
- Front Deflector Lid Kit
- Sea-Doo Step
- Snap-in Fenders
- Cargo Net
- Side Protector
- Manual Reverse Kit
- Grip Mat
- Grip Mat Extension
- Sea-Doo Spark 2up or 3up Cover
- Sea-Doo Move Trailer
- Sea-Doo Speed Tie™
- Dry Bag for front storage (removable)
- Sandbag Anchor
- Safety Equipment Kit
- Depth Finder
- RF D.E.S.S™ Key (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Tow Pro (Available on 3up units only)
- VTS™ (Variable Trim System, available on units equipped with iBR only)
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Flush Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.