Sport Wake 155
Pull your weight with the only watercraft that literally raises the bar for tow sports with a retractable ski pylon. With a high tow point, the ski pylon keeps the rope out of the water and is also a hanging device for it when not in use.
Add on the quick connect, removable board rack; an adaptive seat with strap; grab handle; fold-down reboarding step; and new for 2012, a speed-based Ski mode, and you’ll get moving and towing like the pros.
- Width : 48.5″ / 123.1 cm
- Height : 44″ / 111.8 cm
- Weight (Dry) : 765 lb. / 348 kg
- Rider Capacity : 3
- Storage Capacity : 30.8 gal / 116.6 l
- Fuel Capacity : 15.9 gal / 60 l
- Length : 132.6″ / 336.8 cm
- Bore x Stroke : 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement : 1,494 cc
- Compression Ratio : 10.6:1
- Intake System : Naturally aspirated with 60 mm throttle body
- Cooling : Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Fuel Type : 87 octane
- Type : 1503 NA Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Propulsion System : Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
- Jet Pump : Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission : Electronic iBR™
- Impeller : Stainless steel
- Ignition : Digital induction
- Starter : Electric
- Battery : 12 V
- Type : LFI, composite
- Color : Wake Red with NEW graphics
Specifications are subject to change without notice
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder – 1503 NA Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System – Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system – Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button – Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- iControl™ Learning Key – The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- iTC (Intelligent Throttle Control) – Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific cruise control, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode and Variable Trim System that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- Multi-port fuel injection – Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- RPM limiter – Protects engine from over-revving.
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™) – Protects engine in case of turn over.
- Warning device – Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Water/air separator – Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition – Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
Hull and Components
- 3-up seat – Comfortable room for three – permits rear-facing spotter for watersports.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™) – Industry’s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Dual drain plugs
- ECO mode – The iTC™ function that automatically .determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Elevated fuel filler – Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- Emergency floating lanyard
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Fold-down reboarding step – Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Footwell carpets – Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
- iControl™ – The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Multifunction Digital Information Center – Reports 26 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Cruise control, Ski mode, Slow mode, Fuel consumption meter, ECO mode, Touring / Sport mode, VTS™, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil pressure, Low voltage, Overheat, Hi voltage, Check engine, Sensor check, Battery protection, Key (wrong key), Learning Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™) – Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- Rear grab handle
- Seat strap
- Swim platform carpet w/ Sea-Doo logo
- Touring / Sport mode – Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- Wide-angle mirrors
- Aluminum stator vanes – Handles the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps – Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- iBR™ (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system – The world’s only on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design – Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Replaceable UHMW wear ring – Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system – Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Stainless steel impeller – Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Additional wakeboard rack
- Depth finder
- Engine temperature
- Fire extinguisher
- High-performance VTS (preset)
- iCatch™ bow cup
- Lap timer
- Protective cover
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Removable storage bin
- Safety kit
- Sandbag anchor
- Sea-Doo Move trailer
- Speed Tie™
- Time/distance to empty
- Top/average speed/RPM
- 3-position retractable ski pylon – Retractable, so it’s there when you’re pulling someone and out of the way when you’re not. Also features spotter hand grips and rope storage
- Removable wakeboard rack – Provides easy transport of a wakeboard to the ride site.
- Speed-based ski mode – This advanced iControl™ feature allows the driver to adjust the intensity of the launch for different rider skill levels and tow sports while maintaining a constant speed. You get 5 acceleration profiles for the best possible tow sports experience.