Sport Wake Pro 215
Pull ahead of all the rest with this premier watercraft boasting our largest engine designed for tow sports. In addition to all the features of its companion model, it has more power, comes with the S3 Hull™ that provides greater stability when towing wakeboarders, and NEW for 2012, ECO™ mode and speed-based Ski mode.
- Width : 48.2″ / 122.4 cm
- Height : 45.9″ / 116.6 cm
- Weight (Dry) : 834 lb. / 379 kg
- Rider Capacity : 3
- Storage Capacity : 13.7 gal / 52 l
- Fuel Capacity : 15.9 gal / 60 l
- Length : 139.2″ / 353.5 cm
- Bore x Stroke : 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement : 1,494 cc
- Compression Ratio : 8.4:1
- Intake System : Supercharged with intercooler, 60 mm throttle body
- Cooling : Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Fuel Type : 87 octane – minimum 91 octane – recommended
- Type : 1503 SC Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Propulsion System : Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
- Jet Pump : Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission : Electronic iBR™
- Impeller : Stainless steel
- Ignition : Digital induction
- Starter : Electric
- Battery : 12 V
- Type : S³ Hull
- Color : Wake Red with NEW graphics
Specifications are subject to change without notice
- Closed-Loop Cooling System – Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system – Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button – Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- iControl Learning Key™ – The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- iTC (Intelligent Throttle Control) – Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific cruise control, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode and Variable Trim System that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- Multi-port fuel injection – Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- RPM limiter – Protects engine from over-revving.
- Supercharged, intercooled 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder – Supercharged, intercooled 1503 SC Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™) – Protects engine in case of turn over.
- Warning device – Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Water/air separator – Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition – Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
Hull and Components
- 3-up seat – Comfortable room for three – permits rear-facing spotter for watersports.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™) – Industry’s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Dual drain plugs
- ECO mode – The iTC™ function that automatically .determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Emergency floating lanyard
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Fold-down reboarding step – Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Footwell carpets – Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
- Hinged seat – Easy-open seat with convenient stay-open support struts. Provides easy access to the engine compartment while remaining attached to the watercraft.
- iCatch™ bow cup – Equipped with a quick-attach device, this system helps to load and unload the watercraft from the Sea-Doo Move trailer. Also secures the watercraft during transportation.
- iControl™ – The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Multifunction Digital Information Center – Reports 29 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Cruise control, Ski mode, Slow mode, Fuel consumption meter, Water temperature, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, VTS preset, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil level, Low oil pressure, Low voltage, Overheat, Hi voltage, Check engine, Sensor check, Battery protection, Key (wrong key), Learning Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™) – Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- Quick latch fuel filler design
- Rear grab handle
- Reboarding handles on rear platform
- S³ Hull – Stepped, stable & strong. Lightweight material, ribbed and stepped. Creates a low-pressure zone to reduce drag for nimble handling and rail-tight cornering.
- Seat strap
- Swim platform carpet w/ Sea-Doo logo
- Tilt steering – 4 adjustable steering angles for maximum ease and comfort.
- Touring / Sport mode – Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- Watertight, removable storage bin – Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- Wide-angle, adjustable mirrors
- Aluminum stator vanes – Handles the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps – Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system – The world’s only on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design – Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Replaceable UHMW wear ring – Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system – Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Stainless steel impeller – Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Additional wakeboard rack
- Depth finder
- Engine temperature
- Fire extinguisher
- Glove box organizer
- Lap timer
- Protective cover
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Safety kit
- Sandbag anchor
- Sea-Doo Move trailer
- Speed Tie™
- Time/distance to empty
- Top/average speed/RPM
- 3-position retractable ski pylon – Retractable, so it’s there when you’re pulling someone and out of the way when you’re not. Also features spotter hand grips and rope storage
High-performance electric VTS™ (Variable Trim System) – Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration
and high-speed stability.
- Removable wakeboard rack – Provides easy transport of a wakeboard to the ride site.
- Speed-based ski mode – This advanced iControl feature allows the driver to adjust the intensity of the launch for different rider skill levels and tow sports while maintaining a constant speed. You get 5 acceleration profiles for the best possible tow sports experience.