The 185 Sport has sizzle, check out the reverse sheer line and the dramatic raked windshield, and substance in the extra-deep cockpit and bow. It’s the winning combination of style and substance that make the Sea Ray 185 Sport the best selling 19′ runabout in its class in America for 2007, 2008 and up through June 2009. (Statiscal Survey Inc. data, 2007, 2008 and through June 2009).
- Three exciting graphics and gel-coat color package options for extreme customization
- Standard painted trailer with disc brakes, and swing-away tongue for convenient storage.
- Innovative bow rider seating.
- Stainless steel thru-hull fittings.
- Stainless-steel rub rail.
- Standard extended swim platform
- Limited lifetime warranty on hull and deck.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership.
- Stainless steel grab handles and beverage holders.
- Sony® 12V AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 port.
- Sleek design low-profile windshield.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada).
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification – standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- MerCruiser 3.0L MPI ECT w/Alpha 1 Sterndrive standard engine
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Gull wing sun pads for storage and engine access from cockpit and swim platform.
- Standard painted trailer with swing-away tongue for
- Fully complemented dash instrument panel.
19′ 8″ / 5.99 m
7′ 3″ / 2.21 m
Draft – Stern Drive Down
34″ / 86.3 cm
Draft – Stern Drive Up
17″ / 43.1 cm
2,600 lbs / 1,179 kg
26 gal / 98.4 L
19° / 19°
8/1,100 lbs / 499 kg
(MWC) Max Weight – Persons/Gear
1,200 lbs / 544 kg
Specifications are subject to change without notice
A brief statement:
- * Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
- Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
- NMMA Yacht Certification
- Beverage Holders, Stainless Steel (6)
- Dash, Custom Soft-Touch: w/Visor
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Floor, Finished Fiberglass
- Glove Box, Lockable: Soft-Touch
- Grab Handles: Stainless Steel
- Outlet, 12V Accessory
- Stereo, 12V AM/FM Single CD (Sony) w/Weatherproof Speakers (4) & MP3 Port
- Storage, Side Panels
- Storage, Ski/Wakeboard w/Black Mesh & Gas Assisted Fiberglass Lid
- Sun PadPort & Starboard Gull Wing Hatches w/Gas-Assisted Lifts
- Vinyl, Marine-Gradew/Mildew & UV Protection
- Battery Tray: w/Mount
- Fuse Block
- Wiring, Color-Codedw/Chafe Protection
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
- Blower, 12V Bilge
- Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port
- Gel-Coated Engine Compartment
- Insulated Engine Compartment
- Fuel Lines (USCG – Type A-1)
- Fuel Tankw/Anti-Siphon Valve & Electric Sending Unit
- Alarms, Engine: Oil & Water (Audible)
- Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray Backlit w/Glass Lenses & Low-Glare Night Lighting (Includes: Fuel, Oil Pressure, Speedometer, Tachometer w/LCD Hourmeter, Trim, Water Temperature)
- Shift & Throttle Lever w/Trim Switch & Lanyard Stop Switch
- Steering Wheel, Custom Padded
- Steering, Power-Assisted
- Switch Panelw/Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Toggle Switches
- Tilt & Trim, Power
Hull & Deck Features
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray (6) Thru-Bolted Stainless Steel
- Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded – Garboard
- Gel Coat, Arctic WhiteArctic White
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Light, Stern: Removable
- Lights, Navigation: Stainless Steel
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, Black, w/Black Vinyl Insert
- Ski Tow Eye: Stainless Steel
- Swim Platform, Additional Extended w/Stainless Steel Three-Step Swim Ladder
- Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel
- Vent System, Engine RoomIntegral
- Windshield, Custom Three-Piece Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Walk-Thru
- MerCruiser 3.0L MPI ECT Alpha I Sterndrive (135 hp – 101 kW) (Non-ECT Engine available outside the US)w/Aluminum Propeller
- Propeller, Aluminum
- Aft Bench Seat w/Fiberglass Base
- Bow Rider w/Molded Armrests & Storage Below
- Bucket Seats (2) w/Swivel & Slider Functions & Sport Logos
Trailer, Single-Axle – Painted
- Bearing Protection
- Brakes: Free-Backing Hydraulic Surge (Single-Axle)
- Lights, Submersible
- Safety Chains
- Straps, Transom Tie-Down
- Tongue Jack, Swivel
- Tongue, Swing-Away
- Winch Stand, Adjustable: w/Nylon Strap & Hook
- Inland Freight
- Battery On/Off Switch
- Canvas, Bimini Top w/boot
- Canvas, Cockpit Cover/Tonneau Cover w/Canvas Storage Bag
- Canvas, Mooring Cover (Black Only)
- Canvas, Tonneau Cover Only
- Carpet Liner, Snap-In – Cockpit
- CE Fire System (Europe Only)
- CE Option Group (Int’l)
- Credit for Standard Trailer (Int’l only)
- Depth Finder
- FM-200 Fire Supression System (Int’l)
- Gel Coat, Full Color Hull (Black, Blue, Red or Orange)
- Gel Coat, Hull Bottom Color
(Red or Black) – (N/A w/Full Color Hull)
- Gel Coat, Two-Tone (Black, Blue, Red or Orange)
- Graphics, Blade Graphics (Only Available w/Two-Tone Gel Coat)
- Graphics, Super Sport Graphics (N/A w/Two-Tone gel coat)
- Mirror, Ski
- Saratoga Package
- Seating, Bucket Seats (2) w/Flip-Up Thigh-Rise Bolsters & sunpad
- Stereo, Premier Rockford Fosgate Upgrade w/Amplifier, Subwoofer, Digital Remote Control & MP3 port
- Tower, Water Sports – Black, Forward Facing & Folding, Tubular Aluminum w/Integrated Bimini Top, Anchor Light & Wakeboard Racks
- Wakeboard Racks, Swivel (Replaces Fixed Racks on WS Tower)
- Canvas Enclosure Package:
Convertible Top w/Removable Front & Boot
Canvas Storage bags
- EX Package:
Mocha (Chocolate/Taupe) Upholstery
Top Stiched – Leather Wrapped Visors
EX Hull Graphics
Black Rub Rail w/Stainless Steel Insert
Cockpit Speakers upgrade
- MerCruiser 4.3L MPI ECT Alpha I Sterndrive (220 hp – 164 kW) w/Stainless Steel Propeller (Non-ECT Engine available outside the US)
- Galvanized Trailer