- 230 HP (1500 HO ACE)
- ST³ - Stable and predictable
- Beach Blue Metallic & lava Grey
- Largest swim platform in the industry
- Bluetooth Audio System (Optional)
- Direct-Access Front Storage and Watertight Phone Box
- Exclusive Quick-Attach Rear Cargo System (LinQ)
- Cruise Control & Slow Mode
- Modular Ergolock Seat with Stepped Design
- High Performance Variable Trim System (VTS)
- Intelligent Throttle Control with 3 Riding Modes: Touring, Sport and ECO
- Other features: Cruise Control and Slow Mode, Tilt Steering, Reboarding Ladder, Closed-loop cooling system (CLCS), iControl Learning Key and anti-theft security system
MODULAR ERGOLOCK SEAT
The narrow seat places your knees closer together in a natural riding position, while the stepped seat design provides more lateral support and stability for you and your passengers. Plus, the removable rear seat gives you even more space for hanging out, sunbathing or a face-to-face picnic.
LARGE SWIM PLATFORM
The first watercraft to hang out on the water with the largest swim platform in the industry. Flat, stable and comfortable, it is ideal for re-boarding, lounging, and prepping for tow sports. Create even more space by removing the rear seat.
Whether you’re at high speeds pounding rough offshore waters, at rest hanging out in a cove or you’re simply boarding from the side, the wider hull offers industry leading stability thanks to a lower center of gravity and improved hull design.
DIRECT ACCESS FRONT STORAGE
All your gear is now within arm’s reach. The industry’s first direct-access front storage opens by simply raising the handlebar assembly. No standing required. It’s the smartest water-resistant storage we’ve ever built into a watercraft, offering room for your next adventure.