- 1503 NA 4-TEC
- GTI - Forgiving and Nimble, made of Polytec
- Teal Blue Metallic & Lava Red
- NEW Scratch and Impact-Resistant Lightweight Polytec Hull Material
- 3-Position Retractable Ski Pylon
- Removable Wakeboard Rack
- Reboardind Ladder
- Cruise Control and Slow Mode
- Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC) with Ski Mode
- Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR)
- Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Other features: 31 US gal (117 L) of Storage, Anti-Theft Security System and iControl Learning Key
ALWAYS LAUNCH LIKE A PRO
INTELLIGENT THROTTLE CONTROL WITH SKI MODE
This exclusive feature allows riders to select preprogrammed acceleration and speed profiles for repeated and precisely controlled ski and wakeboard launches, plus the benefit of 3 other riding modes (touring, sport and ECO).
FOR WHATEVER’S IN YOUR WAKE
3-POSITION SKI PYLON
Enjoy an higher tow point to tow your friends with ease. Features spotter handgrips and rope storage.
BRING YOUR BOARD ON BOARD
REMOVABLE WAKEBOARD RACK
This removable Board Rack comes standard, so you can carry your board on the side of your watercraft to help you get to your favorite riding spot with ease.
LIGHTWEIGHT & HIGH-STRENGTH
This innovative material reduces the weight of the watercraft to deliver peak performance even with smaller engines and making it easy to tow with most sedans. Plus, the color-in molding makes it more scratch-resistant than fiberglass.
HOP IN OR HANG OUT
Makes it easy to get back on the watercraft after having fun in the water. Features a fold-down design.
STOP SOONER AND DOCK WITH EASE
INTELLIGENT BRAKE AND REVERSE (iBR)
Recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boat safety since 2009 and now in its third generation, the Sea-Doo exclusive iBR (Intelligent Brake and Reverse) system allows you to stop up to 160 feet (48 m)* sooner than watercraft not using a brake. With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
* Based on BRP internal testing.
A SEA-DOO EXCLUSIVE
CLOSED-LOOP COOLING SYSTEM
This technology prevents corrosive saltwater and damaging debris from entering the engine, for increased reliability and peace of mind.